akio KUNO & partner INSULATION Co. Ltd., Chamber Registration No: 2055009639, is a fully owned foreign investor company established in 2008 and located in AL-Jubail (60% owned by Mr. Akio Kuno and remaining 40% by Mr. Yosuke Kuno) . The company undertakes medium-to-large scale insulation (Hot / Cold & Acoustic) and refractory jobs serving large industrial houses like SABIC and ARAMCO and has its main office premises located in King Faisal West Street, AL-Jubail. At present, the workforce strength of the company stands at over 400.

Major Work Areas

  1. Insulation (Hot / Cold & Acoustic)
  2. Refractory
  3. Scaffolding
  4. Fire-proofing

Follow Us On